• Low cost USB CAN interface.
• Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
• Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
• Power is taken from the USB bus.
• Galvanic isolation.
• High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
• Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
• Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
• Includes 4 channel breakout cable.
• 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
• Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need
to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full
documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi,
and Visual Basic.
• All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common
software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without
modifications on the other interface types!
• J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
• RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
• On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.