Kvaser's Leaf Light series is the workhorse of the CAN world. The newly
launched Kvaser Leaf Light V2 supports high speed USB for CAN and offers
high performance at low cost. Kvaser Leaf Light V2 is a reliable low
cost product. Loss free transmission and reception of standard and
extended CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp
precision of 100 microseconds.
- The Kvaser Leaf Light V2 is a high speed USB interface for CAN that
offers loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN
messages on the CAN bus.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy
- Galvanic isolation, previously a more expensive option on Kvaser's
original Leaf Light, now comes as standard on the Leaf Light v2,
enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Low current consumption of 70 mA, reducing power drain from your laptop.
- Local buffering and preprocessing results in high performance and a reduction of time critical tasks for the PC.
- Leaf Light v2 comes with free software, free software updates and
free support. Kvaser's easy-to-use Kvaser CANlib applications
programming interface (API) has virtual hardware that simulates our real
hardware, so you can start developing around the Leaf Light v2
interface right away.