The Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS offers two high speed CAN channels and one USB 2.0 compliant interface. With the three connectors at the end of fully galvanically isolated flexible wires, this device is designed to facilitate any application in which the CAN bus connectors aren't easily accessible, such as hard to reach electronic control units (ECU) on a vehicle.
USBcan Light 2xHS is supplied with CANlib, the software API that is common to all Kvaser hardware. Taking just 30 seconds to program once you have Canlib downloaded on the host computer, USBcan Light 2xHS is simple to install and configure.
Major features of the USBcan Light 2xHS
- One USB 2.0 compliant device provides easy access to two CAN busses.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.