The Ethercan Light HS is a fully-equipped
interface with a large on-board RAM buffer and full compatibility with
J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet. Simple to set up using the
standard Kvaser API, in contrast to many of the CAN to Ethernet gateways
on the market, this provides a simple, inexpensive one CAN-channel to
Ethernet interface for Windows-based PCs.
- Major features of the Ethercan Light HS
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Ethernet connection has auto-MDIX, so it automatically detects and adjusts for Ethernet cable being used.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) - receives data and power over the Ethernet cable
- Small, lightweight plastic housing with galvanic isolation
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.