The J1939 protocol stack from Emtas (Germany) allows the fast and straight-forward development of J1939 applications.
A comfortable API allows the easy analysis of received data. The Emtas SAE
J1939 Stack is equipped with a defined driver interface for the easy
adaption of different CPUs. A great number of hardware adaptions are
available at emtas. For efficient and quick development the SAE J1939 Stack is highly configurable and scalable.
To guarantee a quick start using the J1939 Stack a number of example
projects and a user manual are part of the delivery. Also a reference
manual that explains the use of functionalities and function parameters
The unique J1939 DeviceDesigner is a tool to manage all PNGs
and SPNs in a device easily and to generate code for the J1939 stack.
The Import of PGN definitions avoids repetitive and error-prone work.
Scope of delivery/Licensing
- J1939 protocol source code (ANSI-C compatible)
- driver adaption for CPU
- ready to run example applications
- User and Reference Manual as PDF file
- site licence with out runtime fee
- 6 month support and updates included
- 1 single-user license of J1939 DeviceDesigner (JDD); NOTE: additional JDD licenses available for purchase
- optional maintenance agreement